Homech Cool Mist Humidifier is designed with a large water tank that can hold 6L or 1.60 gallons of water to bring 100hrs continuous mist output. This product offers 360-degrees of humidity coverage for a room size of 20-40m²/ 215-430ft². With its quiet output sound level of under 27dB and simple, compact design, Homech Cool Mist Humidifier is an excellent option in a bedroom.
Please scroll down for my written Homech Cool Mist Humidifier Review and everything you need to know about the products. From the top features, how to use and proper maintenance to get the advanced benefits.
Homech Cool Mist Humidifier Features
Homech Humidifier is an affordable choice for those looking for a simple and effective humidifier. The device is very easy to use and maintain, has quiet operation, and has strong performance.
Free yourself from constant refills with the 6L large water tank, designed to hold 1.59 gallons of water for up to 100hrs continuous mist output. A powerful fan combined with a 360 degrees rotatable nozzle provides a fine continual mist at 1m / 3.28ft high for a room size of 20-40m²/ 215-430ft².
Easy to Clean
Designed for total ease, you can quickly clean the tank due to the 9cm wide opening. You can refill and clean the machine with ease and convenience. There won’t be any spill when filling, and you can fit your hand into the tank to clean it thoroughly.
Homech’s patent-pending water dripping reduction system is incredibly silent. It keeps the sound level to under 27dB for sound sleep.
The unit is designed to shut off automatically when water levels drop too low with boil-dry protection. The durable nano-coating on the circuit board prevents water damage. This cool-mist humidifier will stop misting to prevent the device from overheating when the water’s drained.
How to Use Homech Humidifier
The Homech Cool Mist Humidifier was made with safe and environmental protection materials. It has been certified and complied with the requirement of sale regions’ related regulations or laws.
Please read these safety instructions before using the device. Basic precautions should always be followed to reduce the risk of fire, electrical shock, and injury.
Before Using The Humidifier
- Please extend the cord and check any signs of damage. Do not use the humidifier if the cord has been damaged. DO NOT place this humidifier in wet environments.
- Always keep the humidifier out of reach of patients & children & pet.
- Please always place the unit on a smooth, flat, lint-free, non-metallic, waterproof, and level surface and keep it away from direct sunlight. Always place the unit 2 feet (60 cm) above the floor, 12 inches (30 cm) away from the wall, other appliances, or wooden furniture.
- DO NOT place the unit on the carpet, towel, or wood surface, which will block the vent and damage the unit.
- DO NOT place the humidifier near-naked flames and heat sources, such as stove tops, ovens, radiators, or computers.
When Using The Humidifier
- DO NOT plug the unit with wet hands.
- DO NOT direct the mist nozzle against the wall.
- DO NOT use your hand or any other object to cover the nozzle while the unit is ON to avoid damaging the product or causing injury.
- DO NOT clean the unit while connected to a power source or while it is ON.
- DO NOT move or tilt the humidifier while it is in operation.
The most comfortable environmental humidity is between 40%-60%. Please adjust the mist as needed.
After Using The Humidifier
- Always disconnect from a power source by pulling the plug when not used.
- Homech humidifier requires regular cleaning. Please refer to, and follow the Cleaning and Maintenance instructions.
- DO NOT clean the humidifier right after turning it off if the humidier has been diffusing warm-mist. Allow the humidifier to completely cool down before cleaning.
How To Add Water
When there is not enough water inside the water reservoir, the Homech humidier will stop misting, and the LED indicator will become red. It is designed for safety to prevent the humidier from possibly overheating and damaging the atomizer. Here is the guide on how to refill and add water to the Homech humidifier:
- Turn the water tank upside down. Remove the tank cap and fill the tank with clean and cool water only.
- Attach the tank cap and place the tank back onto the base. Please make sure it fits together securely so that water can go from the tank to the reservoir.
- If tap water is too hard, it is recommended to use filtered or distilled water to avoid white dust.
- DO NOT use hot water.
- DO NOT add any essential oils or medicinal tablets into the water tank.
- DO NOT add water into the base or through the nozzle.
- DO NOT move the humidier while the water tank is full of water to avoid leakage or base overlling.
Homech Humidifier Maintenance
Daily maintenance for Homech humidifier is easy and simple:
- Simply turn off the humidier.
- Unplug it from the power source.
- Drain water from the tank, reservoir, and base.
Also, we recommend you clean your humidier every week. The proper instruction on cleaning the Homech humidifier can be found here: How to Clean Homech Humidifier.
Homech Humidifier Warranty
Homech Cool Mist Humidifier is covered with Homech product and labor warranty for 12 months from the date of its original purchase. You will be given a warranty extension of 18 months if the product is registered online.
There are several great cool-mist humidifier options on the market. With all the benefits that Homech offer, there is no doubt that this is one of the most popular humidifiers. The Homech Cool Mist Humidifier is a solid option for a humidifier for the bedroom. It offers great cool mist output, simple set-up and maintenance, making it a great option for the price.